Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 57

Thread: Main site down?

  1. #41
    Inactive Member Reilata's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    *sits to wait patiently for site to be back up, whenever that is, so she can jump about and bark joyfully at its return... or something like that*

    ~Yes, has had way to much coffee for this time of..er, day~

  2. #42
    Inactive Member pcsavvy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 1st, 2003
    Posts
    2
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    First all, to the moderators-THANK YOU-so much for doing such an outstanding job on the scanlations.

    I am glad to hear that the problem is fixable. I panicked [img]graemlins/cry.gif[/img] when I realized the site was down.

    Please, take your time in getting the site up and running. I much rather the site be up and running strong and everyone's sanity still intact. Then the server run a few days and then crash again. And everyone involved in taking care of the site is able to get their personal and professional stuff done in a timely manner. And no one is pulling their hair out by the roots and getting burned out.

    I am familiar with computers and I know how frustrating [img]graemlins/grrr.gif[/img] computer glitches can be. UGGHH!! Not Again!! heard round the world when Murphy's Law hits....especially with computers.

    Ya'll have a great week and hopefully things will improve soon... [img]graemlins/rainbow.gif[/img]

  3. #43
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Aaaah. That explains it.

    Well, I still have two zip files of Alichinio on Sweet-Chaos, and I can host some more stuff on my site temporiarly if you guys need help. ^_^

    Also, don't worry about getting the site back up quickly! Midterms are more important, unfortantuely.

  4. #44
    Inactive Member velutlunas's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 3rd, 2003
    Posts
    1
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    hey, as someone who just got into reading manga. You have all my thanks. Take your time, it's stressful when servers crash.

    but, you know, I'll still be waiting with baited breath for the goodness of your scanslations.

    *heh*

  5. #45
    Inactive Member Yuri21's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 4th, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hey, I wish you guys luck with the server. Although I can't wait for the site to be back up, I think I'd rather that everything be completely stabilized. The last thing anyone needs is an unstable server leading to more crashes and maybe even data corruption. ^^;;

  6. #46
    Inactive Member spacelion's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 15th, 2003
    Posts
    73
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Whee! The site's back up! Thank you Crisis!
    I like the layout! [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

  7. #47
    Inactive Member tenjou_sama's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    614
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Yay! The layout is Cain ^_____^

    Awesome Crisis. [img]wink.gif[/img]

  8. #48
    Inactive Member speakerofthedead's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 1st, 2003
    Posts
    53
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ...I love the layout. That's making want to read Cain.
    Anyway, hope all goes well for you Crisis, both with the site and your midterms.

  9. #49
    HB Forum Owner crisisdreams's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2002
    Posts
    382
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    XD As your belated birthday present, Carole, I made the layout non-(Cain+Pink) [img]tongue.gif[/img]
    (And thanks again to Risu for fixing the tables on the layout for me ^^)

    More and more of the site is getting up! Got one last psych midterm on Tuesday, but during study breaks I'll of course be fixing those scanlation pages, recovering scanlation files, etc. ^^ And Neko, could you give me the links to those alichino files you're hosting again? I lost them :x

    Thank you everyone for being so patient and understanding!

  10. #50
    Inactive Member Neko Morningstar's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 1st, 2003
    Posts
    65
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    The site looks wonderful!

    Sure...let me look and make sure I have them.. since Katz asked me to delete them a while ago, but I did tell myself I would get arounnd to it eventually...

    WHOOHOO! I didn't delete them. I'm glad I'm a proscrasitor this time around. [img]biggrin.gif[/img]

    Here they are:

    http://www.sweet-chaos.net/Alichino

    I've disabled the index protection on that, so you can get the full list of what I have. Just let me know when you've got them, and I'll put the protection back on. *nod*

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •